By Trados AppStore Team
You're reviewing a document in Studio and need more than one colour to highlight the text. You also need to work quickly and don't like having to use five clicks just to access the highlight function through the Quick Insert menu.
If that sounds familiar, then the Wordlight plugin is going to be the answer you were looking for! This plugin has the following features:
- Select from 15 colours (the same as in Microsoft Word)
- Highlight selected text with 1 click or a single keyboard shortcut
- Change the colour in 2 clicks!
- Highlight in any filetype and not just the ones supported by Quick Insert
- If the source document is a word or PDF, your target file will retain and display the highlights
To learn how to use this app and for more information, please visit the WordLight wiki on our RWS Community
Support Website: https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/rws-appstore/f/rws-appstore
- Trados Studio 2022
- Trados Studio 2021
- SDL Trados Studio 2019