Checkterm allows you to verify a source text or a translation to make sure the correct terminology is used. Checkterm can work stand-alone with local or server-based termbases, or it can connect to a Kalcium Checkterm server.
Checkterm offers the following features:
- Morphological terminology check directly in authoring environments such as MS Word, Adobe InDesign, XML editors, MS Visual Studio, or also directly in browser-based editing environments via Plugins.
- In addition, using the Checkterm desktop client you can highlight text in any application and check it with a hotkey. Parsers allow you to remove tag information from these texts, which you do not want to verify.
- With the Trados Studio Plugin, you can check the source language, target language, or also the translation of source terms into the right target terms.
- All Plugins allow you to check an entire document once it is written, or to check live while you are typing. Or you can generate a verification report and send it to translators or external authors.
- You can find a list of the currently supported languages in the documentation.
- The single user license allows you to install and use Checkterm desktop on exactly one desktop PC.
Support Website: http://support.kaleidoscope.at
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trados Studio 2021
- Trados Studio 2022
- SDL Trados Studio 2019