With Custom.MT Translation, you can use more Machine Translation brands in Trados. The following providers are currently supported:
- Tencent TranSmart
You can also connect your own Open Source based models (Marian, M2M-100/Facebook).
- Easy management of a multi-vendor MT portfolio
- Glossary support in DeepL
- Templates feature
Set up which model will be used for each domain and language pair.
- Customized Domains for your translation projects
Domains are used for your Templates and define the subject for which language models perform the best. For example, you can link MT models trained with Life Sciences data to the "Life Sciences" domain.
- Back-up engines for a continuous workflow
- Real-time detailed statistics
Please note: To activate the plugin, create an account on Custom.MT Console and get an API key on the Translations->Credentials tab.
Through Custom.MT, translators have the ability to:
- define a prompt
- upload a glossary
- have ChatGPT deliver segment-by-segment translations to Trados for post-editing
Support Website: https://custom.mt/trados-connector/
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trados Studio 2022
- Trados Studio 2021
- SDL Trados Studio 2019