Checkterm allows you to verify a source text or a translation to make sure the correct terminology is used. Checkterm can work stand-alone with local or server-based termbases, or it can connect to a Kalcium Checkterm server.
Checkterm offers the following features:
- Morphological terminology check directly in authoring environments such as MS Word, Adobe InDesign, XML editors, MS Visual Studio, or also directly in browser-based editing environments via Plugins.
- In addition, using the Checkterm desktop client you can highlight text in any application and check it with a hotkey. Parsers allow you to remove tag information from these texts, which you do not want to verify.
- With the Trados Studio Plugin, you can check the source language, target language, or also the translation of source terms into the right target terms.
- All Plugins allow you to check an entire document once it is written, or to check live while you are typing. Or you can generate a verification report and send it to translators or external authors.
- You can find a list of the currently supported languages in the documentation.
- The single user license allows you to install and use Checkterm desktop on exactly one desktop PC.
Support Website: http://support.kaleidoscope.at
Support email: email@example.com
- Trados Studio 2021
- Trados Studio 2022
- SDL Trados Studio 2019
Checkout other plugins from this developer:
SDL smartQuery Studio Plugin
This plugin allows translators to file translator queries and upload them to smartQuery directly from within Studio. Also, it gives translators and project managers a convenient query tracking window, showing all queries related to the currently open document as well as queries which were logged from Passolo and/or the smartQuery web itself with their status and a direct link to the query itself.
Use Publishing MultiTerm to select specific content from MultiTerm termbases and convert the selected data to either PDF layout or XML for use in other systems. Publishing MultiTerm is the ideal add-on if you want to publish your terminology as a glossary, or if you want to export your data for re-use in other systems.
<span style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:RO;mso-fareast-language: RO;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Connect to a Kalcium server directly from Trados Studio or Passolo. This allows you to use the same stylesheets as in Kalcium Quickterm, or interact directly with Kalcium Quickterm workflows. Also, it allows you to create translators queries for Kalcium Smartquery, and track queries for your project or also other queries directly in Studio. New feature: Compatibility: Trados Studio 2019-2022; Passolo 2022
Go Analyze is an add-on for Trados Studio which allows you to perform an analysis of individual, multiple, or even zipped files without having to open them in Trados Studio Studio. You can also assign prices to the different match rates and thereby calculate the translation costs at the same time. By using a customizable Excel template, you can even generate a quote directly from this cost calculation.
<span style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:RO;mso-fareast-language: RO;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">With Excelling Studio, you can prepare complex Excel files for translation in Trados Studio. The tool reads data from the columns and rows of Excel worksheets and converts them to a special XML format for processing in Trados Studio. Includes things like character or pixel-based length checking of individual segments, reviewing segments, etc. New feature: Support for Trados Studio 2022; end of support for Trados Studio 2015 and 2017 Compatibility: Trados Studio 2022, 2021 und 2019
Excelling MultiTerm is a tool that lets you precisely select data from MultiTerm and export that data into an Excel file. Once in Excel, you can then edit, translate, or review your terminology. You then use the Excel file itself to update the data in MultiTerm.New feature:New command line option to define filename for single exports (e.g., dates).Compatibility:MultiTerm 2022, 2021 and 2019
Delivering MultiTerm transforms server-based termbases into a local termbase, which can be added to a Trados Studio project or translator package in order to take these termbases offline or send them to the translator. The local termbase can be filtered to contain only terms that appear in the actual project text, or based on other filter criteria.New feature:MultiTerm 2022 and Trados Studio 2022Compatibility:MultiTerm 2022, 2021 and 2019 and Trados Studio 2022, 2021 and 2019